Leadership Advantage maximizes the leadership potential of professionals from business, nonprofits and government with an 8 session program that emphasizes the unique skills individual leaders possess. The program’s assortment of national-caliber guest presenters offers content valuable at home, at work and in the community in eight convenient half-day sessions at a Grand Rapids location.
Leadership Advantage provides an introspective experience for higher level and self-motivated leaders to examine themselves as leaders in their career, at home, and in the community. Participants benefit from neutral space, honest guidance, and insightful tools to evolve their leadership style and strengths.
What Leadership Advantage does:
- Transforms your best talent into your best leaders
- Applies critical thinking and dialogue through peer-to-peer coaching
- Develops inter-sector and inter-discipline learning among participants
- Creates a unique five-step Leadership Development Plan for yourself
- Benefits from the extraordinary networking for which Center for Community Leadership programs are known